IT infrastructure is an essential part of a company's day-to-day operations. Its operation, development and modernization are essential for smooth operation.
Do not wait for your systems to slow down or become out of date. The longer you delay modernization, the more risk your business is exposed to.
- Assessing and documenting existing systems.
- Create and keep Active Directory up to date.
- Testing and installing server-side applications.
- Server monitoring (Nagios).
- Migrating, designing, and documenting a server into the cloud.
- Daily user support, account maintenance
- Create and delete user accounts
- Solving the daily user problems, providing remote assistance.
- Archive logged out users
- Design and operation of Office 365 / Microsoft Exchange mail systems
- Mailbox management
- Manage mailing lists
- Handle client-side Outlook problems
- Archive mails
- Develop a backup procedure
- Set up backup procedure
- Daily/monthly backups
- Operation check
- Fileserver services monitoring
- File system maintenance
- Configure client-side file accesses
- Manage file-share permissions
- Building IT networks and operating their active components
- Install and upgrade network devices.